经典英文对白(一):
1、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
2、You don't understand!Icoulda had class。I coulda been a contender。I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am。你根本不能明白!我本能够获得社会地位,我本能够是个竞争者,我本能够是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》)
3、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men。 并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一齐的生活。 (《我不是天使》 )
4、All right,Mr。DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
5、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》)
6、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》)
7、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?你应当问你自我一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》)
8、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。 You never know what you're gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不明白你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get。生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不明白你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》 )
10、You had me at″hello。″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》)
11、Love means never having to say you're sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《感情故事》)
12、There's no place like home。没有一个地方能够和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
13、You talking'to me?你在跟我说话吗? (《出租汽车司机》 )
14、Here's looking at you,kid。就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
15、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more fortable?假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》)
16、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn。坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
17、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。路易斯,我认为这是一段完美友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
18、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer。亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》)
19、I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
20、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。上帝为我作证,我不会再让自我挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》)
21、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》)
22、Go ahead,make my day。来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
23、Listen to them。 Children of the night。 What music they make。快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
24、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是十分依靠陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》)
25、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth。此刻,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》)
26、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse。我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
27、We'll always have Paris。我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段完美的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
28、Show me the money!让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)
29、I'll be back。我会回来的。(《终结者》)
30、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》)
31、Mrs。Robinson,you're trying to seduceme。Aren't you?罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》)
32、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》)
33、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore。托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
34、Carpe diem。 Seize the day,boys。 Make your lives extraordinary。人生就应当是欢乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》)
35、I could dance with you'til the cows e home。 On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home。我能够和你一齐跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一齐跳舞直到你回家。 (《容易事》 )
36、May the Force be with you。愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
37、I want to be alone。我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》)
38、I love the smell of napalm in the morning。我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》)
39、Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》)
40、Bond。James Bond。邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》)
41、A boy's best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
42、Fasten your seatbelts。 It's going to be a bumpy night。系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
43、I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
44、I'll have what she's having。我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》)
45、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine。世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
47、Well,nobody's perfect。人无完人。(《热情似火》)
48、You can't handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》)
49、Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby。给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。(《安娜·克里斯蒂》 )
50、Play it,Sam。 Play'As Time Goes By'。弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
经典英文对白(二):
The Lion King
1。 Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance。
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2。 I'm only brave when I have to be。 Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble。
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
Shawshank Redemption
1。 You know some birds are not meant to be caged; their feathers are just too bright。
你明白,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2。 Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things。 And no good thing ever dies。
期望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
3。 There is something inside, that they can't get to, that they can't touch。 That's yours。
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
A Beautiful Mind
Thank you。 I've always believed in numbers and the equations and logics that lead to reason。 But after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask, "What truly is logic? Who decides reason?" My quest has taken me through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional -- and back。 And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life: It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found。 I'm only here tonight because of you 。You are the reason I am。 You are all my reasons。 Thank you。
我一向相信数字,不管是方程式,或是逻辑学都引导我们去思考,但经过终生的追求,我问自我逻辑到底是什么,谁去决定原由,我的探索……让我从形而下到形而上,最终到了妄想症,就这样来回走了一趟,在事业上我有了最重大的突破,在生命中我也找到了最重要的人,仅有在这神秘的感情方程式中,才能找到逻辑或原由来,今晚我能站在那里全是你的功劳,你是我成功的因素,也是唯一的因素,多谢你!
Gone with the Wind
1。 Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for。 Because it's the only thing that lasts。
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2。 Whatever es, I'll love you, just as I do now。 Until I die。
无论发生什么事,我都会像此刻一样爱你,直到永远。
3。 。Home。 I'll go home。 And I'll think of some way to get him back。 After all, tomorrow is another day。
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样, 明天又是全新的一天。
经典英文对白(三):
1.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die。Run,and you'll live at least a while。 And dying in your beds many years from now。 Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to e back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,可是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的.自由!!" Your heart is free,you can follow her! 从此华莱士踏上不归路。。。。。。 在生活中有多少人能够依自我的心愿而生活呢
2.《乱世佳人》:
Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back。 After all, tomorrow is another day。
3.silence hill《冷山》:
Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
4.《Titanic》:
《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose。 You're going to get out of here。 You're going to go on。 You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow。 You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this。 Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body。 Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me。 It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。。。you must 。。。 do me this honor。 Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless。 Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go。 Rose: I'll never let go, Jack。 I'll never let go, I promise。
5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
当小分队找到瑞恩时,队长告诉了瑞恩他的哥哥们都死了。旁边的瑞恩的战友正好走来,有这么一段对话: "Ryan lost his borther。" "oh,which one?" "all" 听了这个对话,眼泪都会掉下来。登时想起了中学时英语教师说的both和all的区别,all代表3者或3者以上。 i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free。
6.《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a pany of heroes。" 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不。。。。。。但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
7.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you。 Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love。 ---Forrest Gump。 "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
8.《偷天陷阱》经典对白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
9.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong。
10.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :
once i let a ture love slip away before my eyes,only to find myself regretting when it was too late,nothing in the world can be as painfui as this,if the god wound give a chance ,i wound tell the girl i love the girl ,if our love have to be setted a time limit ,i wish it wound be ten thounds of years!
11.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:
出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一齐抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today。 We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore。we will be united in our mon interests。。。。。。you will once again be fighting for our freedom。 Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution。 But from annihilation。 We're fighting for our right to live, to exist。。。。。。as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night。 We will not vanish without a fight。 We're going to live on。 We're going to survive。" Today we celebrate our independence day!
12.《when Harry Met Sally》:
《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部感情戏剧:电影最终Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve。I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你明白了自我想和谁一齐度过余生,你会期望余生开始得越早越好!
13.《罗马假日》:
《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽。赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable。It would be difficult to。。。。。Rome,by all means Rome。i will chersh my vivit here in memory,as long as l live。"
14.《007》:
占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring。
15.《教父》:
a bloody line from 教父 If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone。
16.《City of Angels》:
City of Angels 的好浪漫一句 I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it。
17.《初恋的回忆》:
--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous。It is never rude or selfish。 It does not take offense and it is not resentful。 love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth。 It is always ready to excuse,to trust , to hope and to endure, whatever es!
18.《这个杀手不太冷》:
No women,No kids。 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
还木有评论哦,快来抢沙发吧~