吉翔网-今日生肖运势和测姻缘生辰八字老黄历分析

僵尸新娘台词

若材 人围观
僵尸新娘台词

  在现实社会中,我们可以使用台词的机会越来越多,台词是戏剧表演中角色所说的话语。优秀的台词都具备一些什么特点呢?以下是小编为大家收集的僵尸新娘台词,欢迎大家分享。

  我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦

  With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

  你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉

  Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

  我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命

  With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

  现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?

  With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

  Good morning. Good morning.

  Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal. 号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。

  Watch it! 小心点。

  It's a beautiful day It's a rather nice day

  今天是个好日子的确不错的日子

  A day for a glorious wedding

  婚礼的.大喜之日。

  A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear

  亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排

  A rehearsal for a glorious wedding

  这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排

  Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know

  希望不要发生意外

  That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show

  来打断我们的好事

  And that's why everything Every last little thing

  所以任何事情,任何小事

  Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go

  任何细节都必须?

  According to plan Our son will be married

  按照计划进行 我们的儿子要结婚了

  According to plan Our family carried

  按照计划 我们的家族就能?

  Elevated to the heights of society

  一步跨入上流社会

  To the costume balls In the hallowed halls

  挤进化装舞会 挤进黄庭宫殿

  Rubbing elbows with the finest

  和权贵擦肩往来

  Having crumpets with Her Highness

  和女王共进点心

  We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen

  我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶

  We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been

  彻底忘却以往的身份

  Blimey! It's my dress is caught. Begging your pardon, ma'am. 奥?我的裙子卡住了槽糕

  Come on, dear. It's not me. It's my dress is caught.

  亲爱的?用力挤 不是我卡住了,是裙子

  Where is Victor? We might be late.

  维克特在哪?我们要迟到了

  Fish merchants. 鱼贩子

  It's a terrible day Now, don't be that way

  真是个糟糕的日子 啊~ 别这样

  It's a terrible day for a wedding

  今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕

  It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in

  我们怎么会落得如此狼狈

  That has led to this ominous wedding

  才会换来这该死的婚礼

  How could our family have come to this?

  咱们家怎么会潦倒至此

  To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche

  得把女儿嫁给爆发平民

  They're so common So coarse

  他们真庸俗真粗鄙

  Oh, it couldn't be worse Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了不能再糟?这我可不同意

  They could be landrich, Bankrupt aristocracy

  有人是地主,有人破产

  Without a penny to their name

  有人是贵族却身无分文

  Just like you and me 就像你?和我

  Oh, dear. 呃?天哪!

  And that's why everything Every last little thing

  所以任何事情,任何小事

  Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

  任何细节都必须?

  According to plan Our daughter will wed

  ?按照计划进行女儿要嫁人

  According to plan Our family led

  按照计划家族就能?

  From the depths of deepest poverty

  ?脱离贫困

  To the noble realm Of our ancestry

  重回祖先时的显赫

  And who would have guessed In a million years

  谁会想得到

  That our daughter with a face Of an otter in disgrace

  相貌如此平庸的女儿

  Would provide our ticket To a rightful place

  却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位

  Oh, Hildegarde. 奥!希冀得?

  What if Victor and I don't like each other?

  万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?

  As if that has anything to do with marriage.

  哈?这和婚姻有何关系!

  Do you suppose your father and I like each other?

  你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?

  Surely you must a little?

  你们当然? 起码有一点吧?

  Of course not. Of course not. 当然没有

  Get those corsets laced properly.

  把衣带绑妥当了

  I can hear you speak without gasping.

  看你说话连气都喘不过来

  You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.

  这次你一定得成功,维克特

  Now, all you have to do is reel her in.

  I'm already reeling, Mother.

  你只要照着做就行啦我已经照着做了

  Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?

  维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么

  Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.

  呃?胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差

  I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.

  我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚

  But I've never even spoken to her.

  但?我从没和她说过话

  Well, at least we have that in our favor.

  这起码对我们有利

  Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.

  梅修,拜托别再咳了

  Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.

  婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了

  You'd think a lifetime watching us...

  这辈子看着我们夫妻俩?

  Might have taught her that

  她总该学到了吧

  Might have taught her that Everything must be perfect

  她总该学到了吧凡是都不能出差错

  Everything must be perfect Everything must be perfect

  凡事都得完美?完美?

  Perfect That's why everything

  ?完美,所以任何事情

  Every last little thing 任何小事

  Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

  任何细节都必须?

  According to plan 按照计划进行

  Look at the way you're standing.

  看看你站着的样子

  You look like you got ricketsor something...

  不像话!你得? 呃?呵呵!

  Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!

  Such impeccable taste!

  哇~天哪!真是富丽堂皇,太有品位了!

  Oh, beautiful, innit? 哦~很美,是吧?

  It's not as big as our place, dear.

  比艾菲家差了点儿

  Bit shabby really, isn't it? Shut up.

  呃?不是。很破旧闭嘴!呵呵!

  Lord and Lady Everglot...

  这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人

  ...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.

  这是范杜夫妇

  Why, you must be Miss Victoria.

  你一定是维多利亚小姐

  Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over. No. Oh, yes.

  我打赌?你看上去绝对不超过20岁

  Smile, darling, smile.

  微笑,亲爱的,微笑

  Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.

  哈?很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍

  Thank you. 谢谢

  We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.

  请至西厢房暂歇

  Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.

  请走这边

  Oh, I love what you've done with the place.

  Who is your decorator?

  哦~装饰的太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?

  Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.

  瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗

  My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.

  奥~我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他

  Yes, it's usually best.哈~对拉

  Do forgive me. You play beautifully.

  原谅我的唐突你弹得真好听

  I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well... 我?我?我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼

  Excuse me. 对不起

  Mother won't let me near the piano.

  母亲不许我靠近钢琴

  Music is improper for a young lady.

  音乐不适合年轻女士

  Too passionate, she says. 她说音乐太激情

  If I may ask, Miss Everglot...

  容我冒昧?请问?艾弗格拉小姐?

  ...where is your chaperon? 你的?女仆呢?

  Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...

  或许?在这种情形下

  ...you could call me Victoria.

  你可以叫我维多利亚

  Yes, of course. Well... 哦~是的

  Victoria... Yes, Victor.

  维多利亚嗯,维克特

  Tomorrow, we are to be m...

  明天我们就要??

  M... M...

  Married. Yes. Married. 结婚 –对!结?婚

  Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day.

  我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日

  I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.

  我一直希望找到我深爱的人

  Someone to spendthe rest of my life with.

  一个能和我白头偕老的人

  Silly, isn't it? Yes, silly.

  有点傻?是吧?是?傻?呵

  No. No, not at all, no.

  不?不?一点都不傻?不傻

  Oh, dear. I'm sorry.

  哦,糟糕!对不起

  What impropriety is this? 这太没规矩了!

  You shouldn't be alone together. 你们俩不能独处

  • 宣传口号200条   1、诚信为本,创新为魂。   2、失败与挫折只是暂时的,成功已不会太遥远!   3、多看一眼,安全保险。   4、抓质量保平安促进度创效益!   5、我与公司荣辱与共,公司与我共同发展。   6、创立精品工程,再展铁军雄风!   7、不要迷恋我们班,中考后就是个传说。   8、团结拼搏务实高效   9、众志成城飞越颠峰。   10、三心二意,扬鞭奋蹄,四面出击,勇争第一   11、质检好比守门员,把关职能记周全。   12、低调低调,三班驾到,不要掌声,只要尖叫。   13、品质一企业致胜的关键。   14、两粒种子,一片森林。   15、认真学习“...x&rdq.[详细]
  • 队名队呼800例   队名队呼(一):   1、欢乐小组:欢乐大本营,天天好情绪!   2、队名:火狼(销售团队);队呼:火舞春秋狼战天下   3、队名:XX(销售团队);队呼:你争我强做业绩,腰包鼓鼓旺XX。   4、哆啦a梦队;队呼:美梦成真!!!   5、队名:我们(别墅营销);队呼:我们携手,别树一帜!   6、队名:天使组:不怕做不到,就怕想不到,做到做不到,试试才明白!   7、队名:野狼团(销售团队);队呼:召之即来来之能战战则必胜永不言败   8、队名:XX(销售团队);队呼:团结一心,其利断金!   9、队名:梦之队;队呼(口号):坚持到底,我们让梦想越飞越高,跟着节奏勇敢地走。   10、队名:奇迹;队呼:不好等待奇迹的发生,正因奇.[详细]
  • 超拽组名100组   这一堆、智商高   这一堆、很重要   这一堆、我最爱   这一堆、杀无赦   这一堆、我珍惜   这一堆、占地方   一分钟遇见   两分钟深知   三分钟热度   四分钟等待   因为遇见你   我的小可耐   我的大傻逼   我的臭死党   我学会珍惜   以前灬   妳没办法陪伴   后來灬   妳不愿意陪伴   現在灬   我不需要陪伴   装逼的日子里   ー张二ы的脸   ー颗傻ы的心   ー个牛ы的梦   ー条苦ы的路   很累   很痛   很难过   很绝望   但不放弃  .[详细]
  • 队名口号  一个队名和一个口号体现的是一个团队的灵魂和精神,所以起一个好的队名十分重要,知道霸气的队名都有哪些吗?下面是小编整理的队名口号,希望对你有所帮助。  队名口号1  1、队名:主旋律,口号:咱们的比赛,我门主导!  2、队名:百事队,团队口号:出单无极限。  3、团队名称:众志(销售团队)  4、开拓进取组:自主是课堂之本,活跃是课堂之魂。  5、队名:还击营,团队口号:还我奖杯,击溃敌队,营养均衡  6、团结号:团结就是力量,奋斗才能成功  7、飞翔小组:智勇双全,我心飞翔。  8、结果组:你有需求,我有结果。  9、队名:兄弟盟!口号:无兄弟,不篮球!  10、泰山(销售团队)  11、星梦小组:点燃星星之火,扬.[详细]
  • 激励员工的口号500条   1、要成功,先发疯,下定决心往前冲!   2、与其临渊羡鱼,不如退而结网。   3、没有什么事情有像热忱这般具有传染性,它能感动顽石,它是真诚的精髓。   4、高峰只对攀登它而不是仰望它的人来说才有真正意义。   5、没有天生的信心,仅有不断培养的信心。   6、每一天提高一点点。   7、如同磁铁吸引四周的铁粉,热情也能吸引周围的人,改变周围的情景。   8、作业考试化,考试高考化,将平时考试当高考,高考考试当平时。   9、天助自助者,你要你就能。   10、情真意切,深耕市场,全力以赴,掌声响起   11、众志成城飞越颠峰。   12、一个有信念者.[详细]
  • 发表评论 (已有条评论)

    还木有评论哦,快来抢沙发吧~